We want to make sure your eyes stay happy and healthy wearing contact lenses. If you’ve got a question about your lenses, like how to put them in, take them out, or clean them – have a look through our tips and advice.
- Check that the prescription on the lens packaging is correct
- Check your contact lens solution instructions before use
- Wash and dry your hands before handling your lenses or touching your eye
- Insert your lenses before applying eye make-up
- Return for all the aftercare visits recommended by your optometrist
- Contact us if you have any concerns or queries, however trivial they may seem
- Stop wearing your lenses if your eyes become red or sore – contact your optometrist for advice
- Throw away your lenses after the recommended period
- Clean your lens case regularly and allow it to air dry
- Replace your lens case regularly
- Replace the tops of solution bottles after use
- Use fresh solution to store your lenses
- Dispose of solution bottles after the recommended period
Shop contact lenses
Buying contact lenses at Specsavers is easy peasy. Just come into store and we'll order your lenses for you, they'll be delivered to your door with no delivery charges.